Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many years of being a quite well known herpetologist, and then a period of four or five years or so of "keeping my head down", its time to say hello to anyone that knows me, and the same to anyone that doesn't! I have taken some time to see that this forum seems a friendly place, and I will try to participate as much as I can. Hopefully speak to you all soon!

Kevin Stevens

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum... you'll enjoy it here

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hello!

I used to visit your shop regualrly, and bought some desert iggies from you. Sadly, live too far away from you now, in Dorset.

Great shop you have, and your Green Iguanas are fantastic!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I'm not always that comfortable on these forums, but I think I made a good choice.

midori - thanks for the nice comments about Coast to Coast, we do all try very hard, and the shop has probably changed a lot if you have not been around for say a year or two. Hope the Desert Iggys did well for you!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Divorce, not nice - been there. And not being a kiddy type person I definately agree with your sentiments! But I have a great group of Desert Iggy's in now though...........................!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Hi & Welcome to the forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts