Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Male High Casqued Chameleon for sale plus full set-up including Plant,vines,UVB+Reflector/Starter unit, Single low voltage basking spot light and 46x46x62cm WalkaboutReptiles Mesh front/top vivarium. £160

There is a choice of 2 male chameleons to choose from. one is CB May 2011 and the other is CB June 2011. Both have recently mated. Both 7-8 inches long and eating,shedding,pooping well. Beautiful Chameleons, fully grown now, hardy species that love the cooler temperatures and can tolerate over night drops down to freezing.
Vivs are escape proof - only way in and out of these is via the magnetically sealed front door hatch. These retail for £95 on WalkaboutReptiles website:
Our Vivariums | Walkabout Reptiles (co.uk.)

Price is for cham and full set up. Cham can also be bought without set-up for £80.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have any more of these mate? if not will you be getting anymore in?
Do you mean the Chameleons or the vivs?

I just sold the male and set-up but will have another of the vivs available hopefully by the end of the week along as my new viv turns up in time.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No probs. Il have some available later on in the year, I have 2 pregnant females now. Where did you manage to get your cham from?

·
Registered
59 Posts
A lady from the blaydon area got it for her son about a year ago but he lost interest, so she sold it on to me with the full set up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts