Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems to be impossible to find gargoyle geckos that have bright orange or red (especially red) on them anywhere, I have been looking for a while and I have had no luck, can anyone point me in the right direction, I see lots of people owning them so they must be coming from somewhere!

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen orange or red ones at lily's though. That's what I'm saying where are people getting orange and red gargs from?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had same problem with trying to find pygmy chameleons, I kept looking joined groups on fb too and now I have sourced a couple of species. It just takes a while :) and a lot of internet trawling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've never seen orange or red ones at lily's though. That's what I'm saying where are people getting orange and red gargs from?
They definitely do have them from time to time. Try messaging them on Facebook. I know that earlier in the year they posted photos of some absolutely stunning reds they were keeping as holdbacks, so they're bound to have a red breeding project going.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had same problem with trying to find pygmy chameleons, I kept looking joined groups on fb too and now I have sourced a couple of species. It just takes a while :) and a lot of internet trawling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hi, try All About Us. They also have a facebook page. Lauren and Julie have some stunning Rhacodactylus and tons of experience :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts