Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone as you know I collect rare guitars amps etc and need a clear out to fund my reptile room, some items are on eBay so I will provide a link to them so you can bid fairly and get a shot at a nice cheap fear deal like everyone else...

First up are my VOX PA speakers from the 60's early 70's I have two of them they are valued at over £300 each I'm going to let the pair go for £400 as I feel that's what they should be worth they obviously have signs of use...

Next is my Gibson ES335 1960 VOS Anniversary edition, ebay number for this is 221260377693

Next up is my Burns double six guitar green will need a new set of strings 12 string beautiful guitar sounds lovely, £450.

No dreamers please if you don't have the money you don't get the item simple enough, if you bid on an item and you win thats the price you pay there will be no negotiation from this point you will pay the price you bid.

I also have some Royals for sale so please PM for details on anything you want, ebay items will have to remain for bidding as this makes it fair for everyone.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up we go, if no one expresses interest in the guitars/items not on ebay then they will go on ebay soon.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Up we go :2thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts