Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ViperVivs provide high quality, plastic vivariums in bespoke shapes and sizes, which are made exactly to your specifications.

For more information including more photos or if you would like to enquire about a price, please click this link ViperVivs | Arboreal & Terrestrial Vivariums | Bespoke Vivariums , message us on here or find us on facebook!

We look forward to making something unique for your reptiles!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Can you make these with sliding doors rather than ones that open downwards? Also, how is the lighting fitted?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you make these with sliding doors rather than ones that open downwards? Also, how is the lighting fitted?
Hi

At present we only manufacture vivariums with drop down or side opening doors. We are looking at having a style of runner extruded to be able to supply vivs with sliding doors but this will take some time to get in place.

All our vivariums are supplied, free of charge, with a 160mm square heat sink pad suitable for a bulb size heat/light source can be attached. If you require something larger, say for example for a reptile radiator or even a strip light then we can supply this to meet your requirements.

We do not supply any electrical items, however, we do offer a electrics fitting service, which if you supply the equipment we will fit this - the cost is £30 per viv.

I hope this helps. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Julie
ViperVivs

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hi

At present we only manufacture vivariums with drop down or side opening doors. We are looking at having a style of runner extruded to be able to supply vivs with sliding doors but this will take some time to get in place.

All our vivariums are supplied, free of charge, with a 160mm square heat sink pad suitable for a bulb size heat/light source can be attached. If you require something larger, say for example for a reptile radiator or even a strip light then we can supply this to meet your requirements.

We do not supply any electrical items, however, we do offer a electrics fitting service, which if you supply the equipment we will fit this - the cost is £30 per viv.

I hope this helps. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Julie
ViperVivs
Hello,

I would only really be interested in sliding doors as I want to add a ramp up to the vivarium for the tegu to free roam.

Thanks anyway

1 - 16 of 16 Posts