Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have put my male high yellow leo in the classifieds for £25. Is that asking for too much?

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Yes, will give you £5 :)

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
£25 is a good price for a high yellow. Normally range between £20 from breeders to £35 from reptile shops

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
£25 is a good price for a high yellow. Normally range between £20 from breeders to £35 from reptile shops
god my local over charges then!!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
for an adult male, £75!! and baby normals and hi - yellows are £50!!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Well I got my Jade as an Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail for £35 from the pet shop here. He currently has Blazzing Blizzards (look a little more like banana blizzards to me) in at the moment for £45.. and you're nuying normals at upto £70!!!! a trip here would be well worth your while!!! lol

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah but then i went up mansfield and they have great prices for super hypo carrot tails, at £45 and they said normals are boring so dont stock them and just sell cool morphs at the price of a normal:):) i love leos but my dad hates their tails lol so i cant have one yet:(

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
yeah but then i went up mansfield and they have great prices for super hypo carrot tails, at £45 and they said normals are boring so dont stock them and just sell cool morphs at the price of a normal:):) i love leos but my dad hates their tails lol so i cant have one yet:(

My missus was the same...now she wants us to breed them lol

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Well I got my Jade as an Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail for £35 from the pet shop here. He currently has Blazzing Blizzards (look a little more like banana blizzards to me) in at the moment for £45.. and you're nuying normals at upto £70!!!! a trip here would be well worth your while!!! lol
Wow blizzards that cheap!!! I'm coming to your pet store, the only place that sells them near us has blizzards are 90 each and 160 (i think) for a pair, normals and albinos are about 35-40.

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
Ronster, i shall be visiting your shop!

Neet wrong with normals!

Normals are how they should be after all, nothing really "cooler" about morphs... Still the same animal essentially.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Neet wrong with normals!

Normals are how they should be after all, nothing really "cooler" about morphs... Still the same animal essentially.
not what i said, i like them!:lol2: there all georgeous to me:flrt:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
GlasgowGecko - Tell me about it! I dont buy from rep shops in general, but to get an adult normal up here (scotland) your talking £75-90!!!!
Is that from a shop? They sell normals for 40quid in only shop up here and i got my adult male leo from a guy who used him to breed (he's a stud lol) for 30quid down in edinburgh!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Just so you know, banana Blizzards are not visually proveable, they have to be bred. Its not just the fact that they have a yellow tinge. They have to produce patternless babies. Which you wont know until you breed them, or can prove the parentage :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts