Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, as some may know, i picked up a Dumerils Boa yesterday. She was nice to handle, wouldnt stay in her viv, she wouldnt let me close the lid lol, so came and had a lap of te reptile room. I was doing my normal feeding routine yesterday and i had a large mouse left over. So, i offered her one. She didnt have it, as i expected but i left it in anyway. Today, i tried to get her out, and she struck at me. Do you think she is now hungry? As she hasnt eaten for a while, as young dumerils sometimes dont. But usually, she is a very friendly nice snake. Or could it be that the stress of trains have caught up with her? Or is she hungry?

Tom.

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Could you briefly describe her set-up?

·
Registered
778 Posts
i would leave her for 3-4 days dont disturb her. Unless watering. Then try and feed her.
My dumerils tend to do this. They strike fast dont they!!!!! :mf_dribble::flrt:
Good luck:notworthy:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I'd say stress, & a little peace & quite needed:2thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would leave her for 3-4 days dont disturb her. Unless watering. Then try and feed her.
My dumerils tend to do this. They strike fast dont they!!!!! :mf_dribble::flrt:
Good luck:notworthy:

Just abit fast lol. I shat my self.

Setup = hide on hot end. hide on cool end surrounded by moss. water bowl in the middle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.