Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
for anyone who knows of the troubles with [actual name removed (same person as herpshack & RECS)], i have some information on him and dell
they have a new business called herpshack so avoid it at all costs
there web address is REMOVED

we lost out £300 when they scammed us!!

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
remove the link as i have just clicked it and luckily for me i have good antivrius but the page was going to download spyware and i virus onto my computer

thank god for Avast!!!!!!!!

sorry for been off topic

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
well im currently waiting for vivs and he finally showed himself online last night coz he had seen the stuff on the forums.was trying to say everything is rumors and there is no virus on his site. ive had constant bulls*** since i ordered from them,have said i want my money or vivs by wednesday.but i really wanna seek legal action now as i cant see that happening.anyone know what i can do?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
well im going straight to citizens advice bureau first thing,and then county court,then to the bank with his details to see if the accountis still valid

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
its a virus yeah but dont be too worried it aint a trojan its a low damage virus.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
i dint post the link

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
well i do but apparently its fake and in newcastle,but id so be with you on that one,if i dont get my money then there is only that option left in my bible:bash:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
yeah same, ive just had him on msn still denying everything!he still said im gonna get my vivs wednesday but i said i dont want them i want my money tommorow and im going to legal adivces anyway no matter what you say coz this is theft,did u seek legal advice,how much u give him?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.