Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Holy cow!! Hogg Island Boas are top of my wish list. This is amazing!! Where did you get him, how much and are there any more?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I just love his colours. I bet he cost you a pretty penny tho. Any breeding plans?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys:2thumb:

Holy cow!! Hogg Island Boas are top of my wish list. This is amazing!! Where did you get him, how much and are there any more?
This boys is from Marc Norrie, sibling to his bloody sunset. I think he has some hog islands poss het blood still available. For something like this you'd be looking at £1500+

gorgeous, interesting to see how it holds its colour
Thanks, hog island bloods are supposed to hold their colour better and not brown out. Time will tell anyway.: victory:

I just love his colours. I bet he cost you a pretty penny tho. Any breeding plans?
He'll be going with either my junglow or sunglow motley next season or the year after depending on whether he's ready or not: victory:

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Stunning mate, he was form the 2012 litter wasn't he ?

·
Registered
6,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
spectacular!

Reactions: ben coogan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stunning Ben, what is the temperament like with these guys.. ?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's looking amazing Ben! : victory:

Im hoping for another litter of these soon, day 96 POS today .... not that Im counting of course! :whistling2:
Thanks Marc, it always shocks me how much his colour changes at different times. I'll have my fingers crossed for you mate, hopefully see more bloody sunsets. : victory:

Stunning Ben, what is the temperament like with these guys.. ?
His temperament is fine, sometimes a bit feisty generally pretty good to handle apart from the odd nip. He's calming down all the time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts