Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if I`ve even posted pics of this guy up before?...he`s a gorgeous chap although he is a very dark hog island, he has some amazing colouring in the flesh! he has a little bit of nose rub due to wanting a lady friend! and I only niticed the little bit of stuck shed on his nose halfway through taking pics...so removed it when I noticed :lol2:....he has an amazing temperament, and has never so much as flinched! he does have the typical boa feeding response though....so have to watch your fingers at feeding time!

and throttling my eldest...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
He's very handsome. Makes a nice scarf too :)

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, he is awesome in the flesh :flrt:....the oranges etc on him are great, I should have got some pics of him outside in the good weather...there`s always next year though....and Louise he does go lighter, but even in his light phase he is darker than a lot of hogs, I believe he takes after his mother, she was dark with some awesome oranges etc on her! he was produced by Kelly (Ladyboid)

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Niiice

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
He's a lovely fellow ian :flrt:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
very beautiful, i was going to get one of these beasts but alas no. ze patterning and speckling is super :2thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts