Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was only looking for a male but ended up with a pair just couldn't resist :2thumb:

Not my pics, as i'm not picking them up for a couple of weeks but thought I would share anyway :)

The Male

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Ooooh lovely gaz though the first pic isnt showing for me. The male looks very handsome though congrats :no1:

Reactions: gazza1973

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh lovely gaz though the first pic isnt showing for me. The male looks very handsome though congrats :no1:
Cheers Rach, not sure why the first pic isn't showing :bash:

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really nice pair
Hogg islands are def on my wish list
Cheers, hog islands are stunning :2thumb: I take it the first pic is showing now? :)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
beautiful, love these hoggies so much, incredible colouration!

Reactions: gazza1973

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
beautiful, love these hoggies so much, incredible colouration!
Hopefully if all goes well next year il have some available :2thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Awesome Hogs. Glad you managed to get one (or two). I was following your attempts to find one.

I accidentally asked in my local shop what locality boas they had in and 3 weeks later picked up my Hog. Since then I've come to love them more and more. And have considered buying more... (I think I need to wait until mine gets a bit bigger before I get more)

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome Hogs. Glad you managed to get one (or two). I was following your attempts to find one.

I accidentally asked in my local shop what locality boas they had in and 3 weeks later picked up my Hog. Since then I've come to love them more and more. And have considered buying more... (I think I need to wait until mine gets a bit bigger before I get more)
Thanks mate they are stunning, can't wait untill I pick them up:whistling2:
If I was you as soon as you see a nice one available snap it up as pure hog islands are few and far between :2thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is very true. I cant really be certain how pure my male is - but he's certainly started my interest in Hogs.

I would also like to get a BCC at some point (Suriname, Puruvian or North Brazil), I have to take it slow in terms of building up my collection or my other half wont be impressed

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is very true. I cant really be certain how pure my male is - but he's certainly started my interest in Hogs.

I would also like to get a BCC at some point (Suriname, Puruvian or North Brazil), I have to take it slow in terms of building up my collection or my other half wont be impressed
My other half is the same but slowly getting my own way:lol2: I've got 3 or 4 more locality boas I want to add to my collection next year:2thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice, I could probably push my luck a bit more - but we might end up getting to the point where for every snake I get, she gets another lizard. As cool as lizards are, they'll just be taking up snake (Boa) space.

What other localities have you got planned?

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice, I could probably push my luck a bit more - but we might end up getting to the point where for every snake I get, she gets another lizard. As cool as lizards are, they'll just be taking up snake (Boa) space.

What other localities have you got planned?
Hoping next year for pear island boas (sabogae), BC Amarali, north Brazil's bcc, and maybe BC Longicauda

1 - 18 of 18 Posts