Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya

Last Hatchlings for 2012

I have the following hognoses from this for sale and now ready to go!

2012 Albino High contrast albinos, repeat breeding from last year all bred by myself and come from high contrast lines.
£150 - Males
£150 - Females (Sold)
Only a select few still available!

2012 100% Het high contrast Albinos - pairs available produce you own hc orange albinos from these little guys, unrelated pairs available.
£50 - Males
£80 - Females

2012 Hypo Female, dont see to many of these guys around I have more incubating so will hopefully have some pairs available - love the caramel coloured bellies!:mf_dribble:
£550

2012 Extreme Red 100% Het Albino (Justin mitchum line) -
Both sexes available
Males £100
Females £150

Pic of a extreme red, Hypo and Hc Albino..

Will do deals on multiple animals purchased

Also Have a limited amount of Tricolour Hognose (Pulchur) :mf_dribble:pairs available @ £275 - just hatched but will be ready to go once they have had a few meals.

PM to hold with deposit or for any further information.

Cheers

#Thanks For Looking..:2thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
extreme red hets

can you confirm your extreme red hets lineage are definitely Justin Mitchum x Justin Mitchum line please? have you photos of parents, it would be great to see what they will grow when full grown?

Thx, james

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you confirm your extreme red hets lineage are definitely Justin Mitchum x Justin Mitchum line please? have you photos of parents, it would be great to see what they will grow when full grown?

Thx, james
Yes they are 100% Justin mitchum line, the parents were a Extreme red albino x extreme Red. pm me for more details.:2thumb:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More on hold with deposits, until they are ready to go also some collected today- still some available including the hypo female:2thumb:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Are you selling tri females on there own? if so how much?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More sold and collected,

Im down to my last few now, once their gone will not have anymore untill mid next year.:gasp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts