Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After Deciding To Slim My Collection Down Slightly I Am Making My Holdback Male Hypo Motley 100% het Sharp Available For Sale.

He is from my litter born on the 14th April this year so is now coming up to 8 months old.

He is feeding on large mice every 7-10 days and does everything exactly as he should. He is a pleasure to handle as I believe in keeping all my boas friendly so they are all regularly handled and love coming out to play.

I will provide full photo ID paperwork and a feeding record since birth.

The cool thing about hypo motleys is when you use them for breeding purposes they cannot produce any normals in the litter, every baby will contain either motley or hypo.
If you put him to a Sharp albino or even a 100% het Sharp albino you would get both Sharp Sunglows and Sharp Albino Motleys in the litter. Of course if you put him to a Sharp Sunglow or DH Sharp Sunglow the results would be even better giving you Sharp Sunglow Motleys and Super Sharp Sunglows too.

I am not asking a stupid price for him as I know that prices have dropped quite a bit over the last few months, I am asking just £250 which is an absolute bargain for a triple gene morph as the first few I sold out of this litter went for £400 each.

Collection Is From Morecambe Lancashire Or I Am Willing To Courier At The Buyers Cost And Arrangement. I Could However Put You In Touch With The Courier I Use Who Is In My Opinion The Best One Out There And Also The Most Reasonable In Price Too.

Here Is A Couple Of Pics And As You Can See His Tail Stripe Is Amazing And Is One Of The Reasons That He Was Originally My Holdback.

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow!!! I can see why this guy was originally going to be your holdback.
He's SUPERB! :flrt::flrt::flrt:
Thanks David, I agree, he's a real beauty : victory:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.