Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dear wife has started talking about next years hols, which has started me off worrying about what the hells gonna happen to my reps'. People who used to look after our animals have all moved so is there such a place as a "repti kennel" or repti watchers i could use, specially down yer in deb'n......

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
try your local pet shop, they usually do a holiday boarding service at reasonable prices

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Where in Devon are you located? there are a few rep shops down here and you never know a Devon keeper may see this whos close to you and be able to give you some recommended places.

PS Love your location so true

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol i didnt even think of asking my local dealer,,I live in Honiton though Exeter is closest to me i generally shop in Taunton or use online shops...btw its raining tomorrow, here in sunny devon,,,again :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
when are you thinking of going on holiday

Its raining here too tomorrow gales saturday aparently :(

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last weekend in Feb for just a weekend all the way to Tavistock lol, think they'll be ok for that one on their own ( he says worriedly) and probably 2 weeks in the summer but not planned yet.At least i have plenty of time to sort something hopefully.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I am in yeovil and would be happy to reptile sit for you.......

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
summer holiday: well if you need a sitter and you can get them to Ilfracombe way we will happily have your reptiles and spiders here, in their own room away from our own collection, but we are about 1.5 hours away from you.

weekend one: do you have a neighbour that could turn your lights on and off for you? and maybe add crickets and water for the lizards for you, its not very long so you could always prep the food for them and stick it in the fridge so all they have to do is plonk it in the vivs. If we go away fro a couple of days we normally leave prepped up food for a neighbour and ask them to turn the light son and off (and check water on some vivs)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The short break shouldnt be a problem and its good to know that yourself and wohic are relativly close. I own my own taxi firm so travelling isnt a problem. thx for your help and ill certainly remember your offers.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts