Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this girl has been keeping me on my toes for weeks!!! she swells, she shrinks....she swells she shrinks! she feeds fine non stop....UNTIL she refused her first feed ever last week! so I am now hoping that she is either getting ready to drop....or is at least gravid! :2thumb:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Oooooh! PLEASE bear me in mind if you get babies mate! Best of luck. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oooooh! PLEASE bear me in mind if you get babies mate! Best of luck. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Thanks :) and will do mate....although I have quite a list waiting, so if she is gravid I hope she pops a few out lol...I want to keep a female myself also if she is gravid and has enough :2thumb:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thanks :) and will do mate....although I have quite a list waiting, so if she is gravid I hope she pops a few out lol...I want to keep a female myself also if she is gravid and has enough :2thumb:
No worries mate just let me know if you have any surplus, has she bred before for you? : victory:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fingers crossed :D
Thanks....mine are too :)

No worries mate just let me know if you have any surplus, has she bred before for you? : victory:
will do mate, and no this is her first time...she is a big girl! she takes rat weaners easily lol...and is a 2007 so is a good age, so hoping if she is gravid that she will throw out a nice good sized healthy litter :flrt:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well she looks fantastic here's hoping a good result for you! :2thumb:
Thanks mate, I think roughies should be a lot more popular! they are such great little boas! and a nice big chunky female is an especially great looking snake IMO :no1:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Keep us updated Ian.
Good luck.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
fingers crossed!! x

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Fingers crossed Ian...save a male for me! You don't want your old female to stay a virgin forever now do u?! ;-)

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fingers crossed Ian...save a male for me! You don't want your old female to stay a virgin forever now do u?! ;-)
Cheers Helen, and I will let you know what happens if she does drop a healthy litter :2thumb:....I have 5 people already wanting babies if any arrive! :lol2:

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
a couple of dozen worms with a temper, whats not to like :2thumb:, i hope she produces a nice litter for you.

rgds
ed

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
a couple of dozen worms with a temper, whats not to like :2thumb:, i hope she produces a nice litter for you.

rgds
ed
Thanks Ed, I do love them as babies...the feisty little conda side swipes etc :lol2:.....they grow out of it all to soon though sadly lol...my female is calm as anything....the male still has his odd little moments though :flrt:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts