Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing all the finding out to start keeping a Corn (earlier thread) and theres constant mention of hatchlings being about 15 to 20 pounds yet all the dealers I can find are asking nearly 50.

Do I assume this means I need to find one of you nice people with some available.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
You will probably find that shop prices are around that mark as they have bought them in from private breeders and added a mark up.If you give your location i am sure there is somone here that breeds corns and is local to you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the two dealers I've found up here (Liverpool) both have them at just short of 50 quid.
If thats what they would cost then fine it's just that I don't fancy chucking 35 pounds down the road when that could go on goodies and the Viv.

There doesn't seem to be the same discrepancy with the vivarium and all the bits though between online and in store.

We're intending to buy the Viv straight away and put the smaller container with the hatchling inside. Seems to me that then theres less mucking about with changing habitats when it grows.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The prices of snakes like everything varies acording to where you are but £90 does seem a bit steep! Having said that i have sold hatchling snakes to shops in scotland before and they always paid more so i surpose then they have to charge more!
If its a corn you want speak to nigel(cornmorphs) as his are very reasonable(i want discount next time nige!) and he can tnt them to you.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
| R.D.M. | said:
I payed 90 for my hatchling crimson corn, was i Ripped off?
yes

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i do have amels at the moment for £20.
i have plenty of other things ready soon too, and i will be offering a few of my hamm buys too as i have over bought and also been let down on some deals that involved other people, but i had to go through with their orders...
so expect some nice stuff soon.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
cheers si.. they are very red actually

·
Registered
961 Posts
cornmorphs said:
i have plenty of other things ready soon too, and i will be offering a few of my hamm buys too as i have over bought and also been let down on some deals that involved other people, but i had to go through with their orders...
cant wait :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
cornmorphs said:
Me too,i am waiting like a coiled spring! well maybe not!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, ah well.. gimme a chance to sort out the list

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.