Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
its not cruel. the guy who made the vid belongs to pollywog. i talk to him sumtimes. he wasnt hurting it, he was trying to show a reaction. is there anything wrong with showing your finger? budgetts are like that.
As youve just stated he was taunting the frog to get a reaction, you dont have to physically attack someone/something for it to be classed as cruelty, the frog is visably upset and if you you knew anything about Amphibians you'd know how easily they stress.

Animals are not some sort of play thing for your "buddy" to treat how he likes for his own a amusement, which is clearly whats going on in that video, so id appreicate it if you dont try to tell me something different to what i can see with my own eyes.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
As youve just stated he was taunting the frog to get a reaction, you dont have to physically attack someone/something for it to be classed as cruelty, the frog is visably upset and if you you knew anything about Amphibians you'd know how easily they stress.

Animals are not some sort of play thing for your "buddy" to treat how he likes for his own a amusement, which is clearly whats going on in that video, so id appreicate it if you dont try to tell me something different to what i can see with my own eyes.
no you've got it all wrong mate. i also wrote it wrong :whistling2: he was taunting it because he was about to feed it. oh and do YOU keep amphibians? i just bred mine so i guess i must be doing a preety dang good job. dont critisize me, if youre looking for a fight ya came to the wrong forum. DO U KEEP AMPHIBIANS?

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
WTF has that got do with anything?, im sure anyone who has got bit by their snake on feeding day had nothing to with fact that theve spent 2 minutes hitting it on the nose trying to get a reation out of it.
for one thing, it has alot to do with it as i'm saying everyone gets bit once in a while on feeding day, and another. He doesnt even hit it on the nose or even touch it for that matter.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
its not cruel. the guy who made the vid belongs to pollywog.
I was at Andrews (Pollywogs) a couple of weeks ago and can tell you now he treats and keeps his Budgetts nothing like that guy in the video. I dont care if he was feeding it!, are you seriously telling me that in order to feed a frog you have to torment it first?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts