Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says how do i get one

are they very common in petshops

can u get black gecko's?

are they common ?

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
the white ones are called blizzards are are pretty common now. our local shop in northampton has them often as do alot of other shops. heres a nice pic

[/url]

·
Registered
475 Posts
The 'white' ones are actually blazing blizzards. They range between £50-150 in price. Most blizzards are brownish in colour. There's banana blizzards too which are a yellowy colour. Look on www.leopardgecko.co.uk for description and pictures of morphs.

There are black and white geckos called mack snows but the're still a relatively new morph and cost around £200-400!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I agree with kerry white ones are blazing blizzards and usually have a bit of a bad temper compared to the other leos. Blizzards are grey/lilac.

Della

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
you can also get the mack snows too but they are expensive and tend to be white with black spots or the odd stripe.i think they are gorge so after christmas im gona invest in a couple of females an a male see if i can get some little ones of them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Bad-tempered? :shock: Really? My bb is the most gently laid back girl I have! I've never heard that before, although when we looked after our mate's geckos, he has one and it waved it's tail when we opened the viv for feeding. Didn't bite or anything, but was a tad grumpy some nights. :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Just a general thing. Of all the leos that i've had through the shop the only time i've ever been bitten or heard one screech (they do) it has been Blazing Blizzards. They ar'nt all like that just never had any other colour morph do it.

Della

1 - 8 of 8 Posts