Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when it comes to morphs, leos for example.

do you look for the top range you can afford
eg. enigma, because you can get enigmas from enigmas....obviously.

or do you look for something that would be able to produce some top (like an enigma) when put with something else

(as you can tell my genetics aren't up to scratch)

or do you just choose what's pretty regardless of what the possibilities might be.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Not being a breeder and a poor student i look for what i think looks nice, im quite a fan of alot of normals tbh. With morphs, it may be worth a few hundred quid but it can still look pants!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know what you mean, myself i think that enigmas are pig ugly.

if i was a breeder i'd rather produce low end morphs that look nice.

·
Registered
25,683 Posts
I think all Leos are ugly... :whistling2:

But when it comes to choosing corn morphs, I go for one thing and one thing only - how much I like the look of the snake. In my whole collection I have maybe 4 snakes that are carrying good hets (any other hets are just ones that I didn't want but came along..), because I always go for the visual, even if it's 5x the price, I want the snake I can look at, I don't want a cheap snake that will make me money in the future, I want something that I love right now :) Maybe I'm impatient.. and maybe that's why I have no money! :whip:

I do however always make sure I buy two of them so I have visual pairs.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha well personal choice about the looks of leo there.

not a massive massive fan myself.

but i always go on the looks.

even if i was looking to breed and make money i think i'd probably be breeding the morphs i like regardless.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Iv only got 2 at the moment but i know what id like in the future i Love mack snows,super snows,high yellows,normals and i have fallen in love with the bandit ones on your site diablo they are stunning :flrt::flrt:!And its coz i like the look of them not coz of how expensive or how much id make off them if i was to sell them!I had planned to breed my 2 together put im not going to anymore if i breed at some point il get bandit a mack snow girlie and il get ekko a high yellow or normal boyf!

·
Banned
9,373 Posts
Iv only got 2 at the moment but i know what id like in the future i Love mack snows,super snows,high yellows,normals and i have fallen in love with the bandit ones on your site diablo they are stunning :flrt::flrt:!And its coz i like the look of them not coz of how expensive or how much id make off them if i was to sell them!I had planned to breed my 2 together put im not going to anymore if i breed at some point il get bandit a mack snow girlie and il get ekko a high yellow or normal boyf!
Thanks I do like the bandits myself ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts