Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long should i start worrying about my corn not eating or shedding, i thought he was going into shed 2 weeks ago now but he hasnt, he wont feed either since this point, he has also gone a bit wrinkly! Does anyone have any experience with this???

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need more info, how old? how long have you had him? what have you tried to get him to eat? when did he last shed? temp. of viv? size of viv? size of snake?

these are all things we need to know to help : victory:
had him since january, was only small when got him but pet shop owner didnt know how old he was :iamwithstupid: he has been on pinkies every 4 days, last shed bout a month and a half ago, viv is 28c at hot end and 20c at cool end, is foot and a half long and foot wide, snake is about a foot long.

Slight change in attitude last week, started thrashing in my hand, never done this before so was weird, some people said it may be beacause breeding season.

Thanks for your help everyone

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please help, am staring to get worried as i dont know when i should be worrying (if that makes sense lol)

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Give it a tepid bath, let it soak for a while. If it's looking wrinkly then it could either be about to shed, or is dehydrated, in which case a bath will help both.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Yep that's what I mean :)

Just deep enough so that she doesn't have to swim - she can rest on the bottom and not be completely covered by water : victory:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gave him a tepid bath last nite, how long should it be before he sheds and starts eating again roughly?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts