Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Questions in the title , my beardie has changed colour ( legs, top of head) been like this for about five days now? Just wondering wether this takes a couple of weeks or more...x

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
cant really say, it can take a couple of days or it can take weeks lol i wouldnt really worry about it though, just give them a warm bath:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
i was wondering that myself, we have had our dragon about 4 weeks now he is going through hi second shed already we missed the first one we only noticed when we found his tail skin in tact at the bottom of his viv this time it seems to be taking longer and each time and also he seems to be changing colour each time, i can`nt make my mind up if he has`nt got a bit of red in him, i do hope so, i like the red ones

·
Registered
296 Posts
I dont think anyone has the answer perhaps it' s "how longs a piece of string question"...
yea lol i think there all completly different 1 of mine looked like it was going to shed for about 2 weeks before she actually did and another shed the same day it looked like it was going to. i think its just the waiting game lol

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
my beardie sheds his tail first, then about a week later sheds his legs and arms, n he looks like a patch work, all different colours, then about 1 week later he starts to shed his body and head. each time he sheds a part it takes 1-2 days for it to come right off.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
It can take a few weeks...the odd bath will help any stubborn bits.

Sarah x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts