Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......................have you had tortoises and/or turtles!!

I've had my first one little Mickey for 2 years last month awww bless him!!! :flrt:

And Gawd every day I learn something new and there's still so much for me to learn - I'll be at least 93 before I've finished :lol2:

·
Registered
98 Posts
We've had tigerlily and Ford for 3 weeks now :2thumb:

Just DELIGHTFUL hehe

:flrt:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Complete newbie!..... I've only had Max, my first tort for a week now.

So, so, soooo much to learn about looking after and taking care of these creatures. Which is why forums like this are an invaluable place where we can learn and share information. Or in my case, mainly ask lots of questions to more experienced keepers.

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or in my case, mainly ask lots of questions to more experienced keepers.

You aren't the only one hun - we all do it and we learn from each other dont we? I do like forums for learning stuff - I've learnt absolutely loads of things from some people on here :2thumb:

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bloody ages LOL - I'm begining to look like one :(

You haven't got spurs on your thighs have you!!! :gasp::gasp:

And you dont drink through your bum do you? :gasp::gasp:

Ohhhh 'ell!!! I'm gonna stop right there before I dig a gert big hole ad cant climb back out of it!!! :lol2:

·
Banned
483 Posts
You haven't got spurs on your thighs have you!!! :gasp::gasp:

And you dont drink through your bum do you? :gasp::gasp:

Ohhhh 'ell!!! I'm gonna stop right there before I dig a gert big hole ad cant climb back out of it!!! :lol2:
No spurs, just a horny tip to my tail :0 I don't drink through my bum but I can blow bubbles through it like they do in water. I do eat lots of salad though and my poor old skin is getting a bit scaley if I don't watch it. I'm depressed now :(

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hehe this post just made me chuckle ! :whistling2:

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No spurs, just a horny tip to my tail :0 I don't drink through my bum but I can blow bubbles through it like they do in water. I do eat lots of salad though and my poor old skin is getting a bit scaley if I don't watch it. I'm depressed now :(
Oh dear!!!! Would you like me to tickle you under the chin!! :lol2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts