Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local pet shop gave me a little leo today, its around 2-3 months old and they said they cant get it eating and they dont have time to try :roll: anyway Ive brought it home and hand feeding it every 1.5 hours with 1-2crickets.brought it home around 5 pm and Ive managed to hand feed it 5 crickets up to now with no problems. Anyone knowthe average amount of crickets a leo this age will need in a 24 hour period.

Thanks.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Anthony. I couldnt get it to eat any more full ones, just ended up with odd broken legs in it mouth and guts on my fingers lol. Managed to get it to lick some baby food off its nose and drop lets of water. Im determined to take it back to the shop in a month or two to show them with a nice fat healthy tail.

just hope they get there iguanas to eat, Dont have room to bring them home too :eek:mg: lol

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Well that seems ok to me :) This petshop seems abit unexperienced if you ask me, not saying your unexperienced, but if you can get it feeding they defantly should :lol: Well it doesn't sound to good, as there leo's aint eating and niether are the Iggs, i bet they've been imported, the Iggs that is :( It is good that you've taken the leo on, so well done for that 8)
The iggs shouldn't be that hard to get feeding, are you keeping the leo or returning it, when it is in good health :?:
If you were to take the iggs home to get feeding, i could give you advise, if needed :D

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh , I think I might have made my last post sound wrong. I dont have a clue if the iggys are eating, I just hope they are. The boa contrictor they have in is having feeding problems though but theres no way im helping them with that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts