Reptile Forums banner

How many people keep Frog-Eyed Geckos?

759 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  geckocider 
#1 ·
I only know of one other keeper on here.

Come on, if you keep this wonderful little gecko, show us your pics. Tell me your stories. :2thumb:

#4 ·
if i had the space i would have them in a minute, i think they are amazingly cute.... however I am reducing all my species down... as it will in the futute lead to more room for cresties and maybe one day a pair of monkey tailed skinks!

#5 ·
if i had the space i would have them in a minute, i think they are amazingly cute.... however I am reducing all my species down... as it will in the futute lead to more room for cresties and maybe one day a pair of monkey tailed skinks!

They are indeed amazingly cute. And active. Far more interesting than Leo's and Cresties, yet unbelievably scarce. :hmm:

I like Cresties, I just don't get the Leo thing. :censor:

#10 ·
i have got one :D

feel free to pm me.

#11 ·
We are proud owners of 'Digger' a DWARF FROG EYE WONDER GECKO

and we kinda love him more than all the others :)

I got him on a re-home, hes scared of crickets and LOVES coming out n running about the bed at night...

this is how amazing he is....

more photos :flrt:
Digger | Facebook

PS looking for more frog eyes LOTS ... and Digger needs a girlfriend ;)

#12 ·
i'm a proud owner of 2 frog eyes :flrt: think i caught them mating a couple of weeks ago but no sign of eggs yet.
i'll have to get some better pics soon :)

#17 ·
yea mine look at the locusts then look at me, then the locusts then go back to what they were doing... lol

I tried meal worms only things that will eat them are the newts, dwarf wonder gecko and the fire belly toads :/

KInda on a no win, I told my landlord I had 50 geckos/lizards/frogs... she then went mental and told me she didn't think they ate live insects :/
Shes now said my snake is poisonous :/ HAHAHAHAHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.