Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
i think its April Taylor (her name on here also) that keeps a few, she might be able to help you
I believe she has one and it set her back around £90 from a show
I swear she had at least a pair, best to just pm her mate
Hi
I just have the one, an 09 female, and she was a absolute bargain, less than mrhoyo has said :Na_Na_Na_Na::lol2:, but yeah, she was bought at rodbaston show.

Bennyvenom, as per my PM, you want SW-morelia (i think) :2thumb:

Mikeyy, I wish I had a pair!!!!! Am stilling working on the OH, he saw the 4x2x2 she'll go into and said something very rude about the size of it compared to our flat!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi
I just have the one, an 09 female, and she was a absolute bargain, less than mrhoyo has said :Na_Na_Na_Na::lol2:, but yeah, she was bought at rodbaston show.

Bennyvenom, as per my PM, you want SW-morelia (i think) :2thumb:

Mikeyy, I wish I had a pair!!!!! Am stilling working on the OH, he saw the 4x2x2 she'll go into and said something very rude about the size of it compared to our flat!
aww not enough room then?
Would a stack not fit somewhere? 4x4x2 :) (4wide,4high,2deep)

·
Premium Member
16,506 Posts
as with most things the price is going to reflect the quality of the snake. it is worth doing some research into the lineage of these animals perhaps paying a little more for good quality animals.

Personally I think these are a hugely underated and undervalued snake - the prices have tumbled in the last few years. IMO In their natural wildtype they are so much more attractive than royals and many other more popular snakes

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey i have to agree with you there mate they are stunning wild type much nicer than corns or royals , im not necessarily looin for the cheapest option i just couldnt find any for sale anywhere realy to give me a rough idea

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
well who needs a bath right?
Wipe it out, get a shower, hey presto, more snakes :)

sucks running out of space, I'm getting here, guna have to invade the spare room and just hope no one want to stay :)
Lol,we are re-fitting the bathroom at the moment,then all vivs being shifted from living room to bedroom (7 vivs, one 4x2 rest 3x2) which leaves me an empty living room to refill! and he knows that,lol.
another bredl would be fab,but,at the moment i'm actually going in another direction. am researching cresties and whites tree frogs. going to sneak them in before i start waging the male bredl battle!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'd love a pair of them, there just hard to come by, if you get a male, and breed
can I put my name down for a couple please :)

what breeder was you female from if you don't mind be asking

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
I'd love a pair of them, there just hard to come by, if you get a male, and breed
can I put my name down for a couple please :)

what breeder was you female from if you don't mind be asking
It'd be years off, as she an 09,but sure,lol.
um, look for the thread do you know this man,his name is on that, got from a show and cant remember name,but lovely chap!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts