Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Female Amber Corn Snake, whats it worth? May be one becoming available very soon to me but need to know what to offer as they dont know how much to sell for?

·
Registered
27 Posts
amber prices

hi there. i no off one in a pet shop for sale for 120 adult female 04. i also no stephen sharp at snakebreeder sells them for 45 a hatchling. ive also heard off a none feeder 05 that started to feed early 06 and was sold for 70-75 pound which was a ripe off taking in mind he got it for free.they are hard to pick up cheap as adults. id say they sell for a bit more than butters. hope this is off help.ricky.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
That's hard to tell, I paid £ 100 for an adult anery corn which in principle I thought it was very expensive, now she is one of the best snakes I've ever had, lovely and healthy in all aspects, everyone who comes round seem to like her a lot.

So it ended up being a very fair price.

In saying that, when you want a snake badly you seem to go voer the top to get it, like an auction on ebay.

There are people who would not pay more than 40 quid for this amber while others would go over a hundred to get it.

How much are you prepared to pay ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts