·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I think up to 5 grand is reasonable :D

Joking I spent 40 quid on my first corn + another 40 quid in equipment :wink:

·
Registered
749 Posts
i spent... £80 ? on my first royal, he was a year old mind and quite big.

plus i spent £150+ on equipment (dont laugh lol, was a first time buy thing!)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I'd not laugh, I've done things like going to a shop and coming back home with new viv and gear, spending over 200 pounds out of impulsion :wink:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I spent £65 on my first cali.. £250 with setup... now I wouldn't buy from a shop unless it was something I haven't been able to find for a long time.. everyone usually pays alot more for their first snake though.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I bought a beardie first and with set-up it cost £310...before i knew bout all this internet cheap stuff lol

My first snake cost me £45...that was my royal python Onyx :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hmm... I think I spent about £100 on the snake and setup, it was a baby Taiwan Beauty Snake :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I paid £2.50 for my first snakes - £1.25 each for two tiny striped garter snake hatchlings 15 years ago.

The vivarium cost and equipment by contrast cost me around £80

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I paid £35 for my first snake an Anery Corn and £20 for his home pictured below, he is now a lot bigger. :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
paid £45 for my king snake, already had a home for him so i didnt pay anything on viv and equipment.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
fazer600sy said:
I paid £35 for my first snake an Anery Corn and £20 for his home pictured below, he is now a lot bigger. :D

Nice one Fazer, beautiful set up and gorgeous corn :wink:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I payed £85 for my red tail boa :D bit of a bargin there :roll2:
They even through some substrate in :D

Setup cost around £100, which i think he's gonna out grow in about 6 months :eek:mg:

Then im gonna have to get my own place :help:

·
Registered
532 Posts
I am getting two garter snakes on wednesday, from Julia (wohic), there my first snakes, I'm buying them for £25, that's for both of them and then I have spent £34.15 on there enviroment, tank and extras. So I've spent £59.15 overall.

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
105 Posts
i paid about 80 for my first corn and 40 on the equipment

1 - 20 of 20 Posts