Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just got my first baby snake (snow corn) When i got her the shop gave me some vitamins in the starter kit for the snakes water.It doesnt say anywhere on the bottle about how many times i should put it in the water.Ive only put it in once so far.Do you think its safe to use it all the time? or should i just use it once or twice a week.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
i dont use it at all, snakes should get what they need from their food, unless they are ill and need a helping hand.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
are they bsp drops?
where u pt like one drop per 300ml or summit?
darkish browny/yellowy colour?

if so theres no harm using them often but not a huge need either.
Have a look, if u use them and dont see her drink, dont use again, when u reguarly see her drink, try with them again and f no difference then maybe use twice a week or so from then on

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh do that.
it is an odd thing to include, but yes, for the amount itll drink it wont have a huge effect but is a nce addition without any real chance of an overdose on any particualr vit.

you can use them the sae with ANY other reps u might later acquire.

·
Registered
166 Posts
As you are in worcester I am guessing you got the starter kit from the same place as me. I got the drops too. I mix one drop with 200ml of water and then fill the snakes disk. I use the vitamins a couple of times a week, while the snake is a baby. I will proabably only do it for a few more months. I realise that they probablt don't need it but as I have them then there is no harm in using them whilst she is still young.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts