Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as it says in the title.

also, if i'm allergic to dogs, would i be allergic to wolves/foxes too? just curious.

·
Super Moderator
12,018 Posts
About this much...

Bengal Cats for sale in the UK | Pets4Homes

Ranges due to quality/pedigree and colour. Many breeders sell intact animals for a huge premium over spayed/castrated animals.

As for allergies - no idea (I know people who are allergic to all animal fur and others that are very specific (i.e. a friend who is allergic to only female cats!)

Only way to know is to have a cuddle and see!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About this much...

Bengal Cats for sale in the UK | Pets4Homes

Ranges due to quality/pedigree and colour. Many breeders sell intact animals for a huge premium over spayed/castrated animals.

As for allergies - no idea (I know people who are allergic to all animal fur and others that are very specific (i.e. a friend who is allergic to only female cats!)

Only way to know is to have a cuddle and see!
so they're not incredibly expensive then, yay :D

oh, how i'd love to have a cuddle with a pack of wolves :Na_Na_Na_Na::whistling2::flrt:

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Maybe you need to know though, that a Bengal is a domestic cat, not an exotic pet.

If you are allergic to dogs, then there's a possibility that you will be allergic to cats to, as it has nothing to do with the fur, so I'd make sure you test yourself by visiting a Bengal breeder to see how you react before you commit to buying a kitten.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you need to know though, that a Bengal is a domestic cat, not an exotic pet.

If you are allergic to dogs, then there's a possibility that you will be allergic to cats to, as it has nothing to do with the fur, so I'd make sure you test yourself by visiting a Bengal breeder to see how you react before you commit to buying a kitten.
i'm completely fine with cats :Na_Na_Na_Na:, it's not for me anyway it's for a friend, they want one :lol2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts