Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another price thread :p . I was wondering how much you paid for your (commons only please!) snake?

As far as I can see a common BCI boa is worth around £80 but how about a red-tail BCC? The UK prices I've seen for this have been upwards of £400 :? .

How about corns? burmese and reticulated pythons? Royal pythons?

I don't plan on getting any of the latter, I just wondered how they all compared.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i paid £90 for my red tail boa, and i used to have 2 royals. i think i paid around 70 quid for them(each).

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
I have 2 Common Boas both priced £50!
My royal was £60 - fully grown male, got them down from £80 :D

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
I've seen royals as low as £40. Corns (classic/normal) for £25 and the commonly available rat snakes usually fetch about £40(as hatchlings).

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
intravenous said:
welshgaz said:
A suriname is gonna cost you £150+ easily... it'll b a common
Does anyone know of any UK breeders who deal in captive bred Surinams? I've only seen one and that was with the £400+ prices for babies
I'm looking for a pair as well..... They are few and far between, Recently missed out on two 4 footers only 360 :cry: sucks ass!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
i buy nearly all of my equipment of this guy ,,always next day postage,really sound guy,he is the first to breed the fiji banded iguana in the uk so i guess hes doing something right,i was tempted to buy my brb from him but i got it in a local shop it cost me 30 quid more but at least i could see before i handed over my money

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mike mc said:
i buy nearly all of my equipment of this guy ,,always next day postage,really sound guy,he is the first to breed the fiji banded iguana in the uk so i guess hes doing something right,i was tempted to buy my brb from him but i got it in a local shop it cost me 30 quid more but at least i could see before i handed over my money
...and unlike the other websites I've seen where all you get told is there is one available you actually get pictures of each individual animal.

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
I have seen that some places sell True Surinan Red Tails for £195, other places they have been up around £400 - £500 mark,

as for ReptileKeeper, he is a sound bloke, knows his stuff and all dealings i have had with him are good in every way.

I bought a Surinam Red Tail for £130,(discounted price from a friend)

My Salmon Sib 50% Het Albino cost me £50, from a private breeder.

My Royals have cost me between £20 (part of a deal) and £80

My Corns have cost me between £20 and £40

The Kings are both rescues so didnt pay for them.

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
got all of mine in the last 6 months, and they cost me
1.1 milksnake;50 for male, 60 for female

0.1 burmese python; 75(aroung the 3 foot mark)

G

·
I bought my albino het green burmese for £120.My albino green burmese for £210.My Hypo boas i bought for £325 each.

As for corns i havnt bought any in the last 3 years and pretty much the same for royals.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i payed

hi i payed £80 for to common boas the pair just got 2 royals hopfully for £60 the pair and payed £90 for three corns adults and payed £90 for one of my calli and £60 for the other one as he was smaller than her

1 - 18 of 18 Posts