Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Nice set up there penny, leathers are doing well, as are the fish and anemone. U seem to have a bit of a problem with aptasia's at the moment, have you thought of getting a copperband butterfly to get rid of them?

I see you have an eheim on there, nice. :wink:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snakes r grreat said:
U seem to have a bit of a problem with aptasia's at the moment, have you thought of getting a copperband butterfly to get rid of them?
And could you tell me in which picture you can see Aptasia's??
if your talking about the 7th picture down the ones in the middle?? there polyps :lol:

thanx for the nice comments :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
you do know you shouldnt have any tangs in less than 100gal right?

you have two in a rio 240, this makes me a little wary

but other wise very nice indeed mate

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
without getting into an argument, mate that debate is wide open for constructive critisism. Now do we mean fully grown tangs or the size they are at the moment?
If it is the former you mean then one of my plans is a 6 foot tank for the future.
If it was the latter then can i just add that weve had these since they were smaller than a 10p piece, nothings been affected as far as i ( and a few others ) can see, water parameters are fine no squabbling, plenty of fast water movement.

Hope this answers your query, cheers for the comment.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Emperor Angel said:
Snakes r grreat said:
U seem to have a bit of a problem with aptasia's at the moment, have you thought of getting a copperband butterfly to get rid of them?
if your talking about the 7th picture down the ones in the middle?? there polyps :lol:

OK, i'll take your word for it :p . Just look like them from a distance, but on closer look, i can see it. :lol:

I cant see any problems with the tangs in that tank at the moment or for the immediate future, plenty of people keep them in smaller tanks :roll:

And if there going into a bigger tank, then im sure they will be very happy.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Snakes r grreat said:
Emperor Angel said:
Snakes r grreat said:

OK, i'll take your word for it :p . Just look like them from a distance, but on closer look, i can see it. :lol:

I cant see any problems with the tangs in that tank at the moment or for the immediate future, plenty of people keep them in smaller tanks :roll:

And if there going into a bigger tank, then im sure they will be very happy.
Cheers m8 :wink:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
what happened to that pretty blue starfish u had

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Blue Inka?? we had to take it back to the shop because after reading up on them we didnt know they grow up to a foot in length, the guy in the shop never told us when we asked as i think he just wanted the money :roll: so we did the right thing and took it back, we now have lots of baby star fish and a big banded sepent

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
wow a starfish that grows a foot long :p fish are pretty amazing creatures, i wish i had some pretty fish but i dont really have the time to maintain a tank :( well my goldfish are ok lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts