Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone offer any advice on the above?

We got him middle of April & he fed 2 pinkies in the first week but hasn't taken anything since. Should I worry? Just came out of shed last week but just doesn't seem interested.

Ideas gratefully appreciated.

Tried the usual stuff (heating, etc) but can't get him excited about food.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Give it a bit longer,if not you would of tried every thing else your been there before,lives the key......

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
What snake is it? You appear to have several different types of rescues : victory:

·
Registered
13,825 Posts
When i first got my corn, she wouldn't eat. Tried loads of things but didnt work. So i heated a pinky up, got some tweezers and started tapping her on the nose with the pinky. she eventually struck at it and realised it was food lol. :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soz guys! It's our little Anery, Lucius. Will just keep trying. Don't really wanna go down the 'live' route.........

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
try feeding her in a waxworm pot ,if that fails scenting with chick, but before that check her enviroment, make sure its spot on with a good variation in temps, places to hide etc

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Usually feed him in a tub as he shares with our Coral Snow. Thk I should try in his RUB & move the Coral Snow?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
yep i would seperate them as the stress of sharing maybe putting him off feeding...just re-read post you can try just removing snow to feed him but if that doesnt work keep them seperate all the time and see what happens

1 - 10 of 10 Posts