Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. find a large bowl/plate and something like a pipe i used a whip cream lid and a sandwitch box

2. cut out a hole in the center of the bowl/plate and put the pipe in the middle to make sure it fits

3. put your cam in the pipe and line up on the bowl/plate an cut out where the flash is. then start to fill the thing with tin foil but do not cover the hole were the flash is going to be so it should look like this

4. cover the outside of the pipe with tin foil and put it back in the bowl/plate

5. use prick stick glue/tape and stick on a sheet of kitchen roll and cut out the center and trim the edges if you want

6. get a box shape of cardboard and fill it with tin foil

7. tape this onto the flash hole and cam flash so when the lens is in the pipe the flash is in the small hole

and your done!

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
You are so naughty!:whip:

It's for taking pictures...duh lol
what am gonna get told off now for talking about robot people who dont even exist ?

i guessed that...hense the photo..duh...surely this shopuld be in the photo section though?

Yeah but... ok lol
am with you on this:lol2:....looks like something off bluepeter

·
Registered
21,592 Posts
what am gonna get told off now for talking about robot people who dont even exist ?

i guessed that...hense the photo..duh...surely this shopuld be in the photo section though?

Probably! :gasp:

Wasn't aimed at you my dear...was talking to freakyfreakfreakyfreakfreak person :lol2:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

well i can show you one i made earlier LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts