Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there are plenty of people asking all the time I thought i would spread the word : victory: (if it seems very simple, i made it that way for a reason - its not condescending)

1. Sign up for a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (takes moments)

2. Once the account is open if your not already there, you need to go to your album. This is done by clicking on 'My Album'.

3. On the right will be an 'upload' area. Click Browse.

4. Find the image on your computer you wish to upload and click 'open'

5. Once the image has uploaded it is now in your online album. You should see it beneath the upload area. Underneath the image are 4 links.
To post the picture in a thread select and copy (ctrl + v or right click & copy) the bottom one labeled 'IMG code'

6. Paste the copied URL into the post that you wish to make. It should look like the one below.

7. Press Submit and your done.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
when i upload pictures i use the "direct link" code from photo bucket, and i copy and paste it into the insert image box that comes up when you click on the icon that looks like a postcard under lhe arrow that curls and points to the right. i find this way you dont get any misshaps and end up with just the image location text on the screen.

·
Registered
223 Posts
it don't work on ps3

hi it let me sign in took all my details and then told i was not compatible .on the other reptile classfieds u can take from your hard drive simple

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also use ImageShack® - Image Hosting too..

Just browse,double click wait for loading ,then copy direct link and paste in image URL .

Reactions: steve138

·
Registered
113 Posts
ahhhh so thats how ya do it, muchos gracias amigo :thumb:

1 - 20 of 294 Posts