Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there are plenty of people asking all the time I thought i would spread the word : victory: (if it seems very simple, i made it that way for a reason - its not condescending)

1. Sign up for a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (takes moments)

2. Once the account is open if your not already there, you need to go to your album. This is done by clicking on 'My Album'.

3. On the right will be an 'upload' area. Click Browse.

4. Find the image on your computer you wish to upload and click 'open'

5. Once the image has uploaded it is now in your online album. You should see it beneath the upload area. Underneath the image are 4 links.
To post the picture in a thread select and copy (ctrl + v or right click & copy) the bottom one labeled 'IMG code'

6. Paste the copied URL into the post that you wish to make. It should look like the one below.

7. Press Submit and your done.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
As there are plenty of people asking all the time I thought i would spread the word : victory: (if it seems very simple, i made it that way for a reason - its not condescending)

1. Sign up for a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (takes moments)

2. Once the account is open if your not already there, you need to go to your album. This is done by clicking on 'My Album'.

3. On the right will be an 'upload' area. Click Browse.

4. Find the image on your computer you wish to upload and click 'open'

5. Once the image has uploaded it is now in your online album. You should see it beneath the upload area. Underneath the image are 4 links.
To post the picture in a thread select and copy (ctrl + v or right click & copy) the bottom one labeled 'IMG code'

6. Paste the copied URL into the post that you wish to make. It should look like the one below.

7. Press Submit and your done.
Hi all,

Very helpful guide to someone new how to post pictures, well done Tops.

slither61:snake::snake::snake::snake:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i'm sure there's already a sticky thread on here that says the same
Hi all,

There is, but this explains it very well for people that are new and those who are not good with computers.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Hi all is this the only way to post pictures on the forum as the picture I have tryed to post can't be seen by others (I did not use photobuck)?
Cheers

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Hi all,

There is, but this explains it very well for people that are new and those who are not good with computers.

that i'll be me then :lol2:

thank you very much,nice and simply put for 'us' that are not so pc literate:notworthy: if its not already this one should be sticky ed..

·
Registered
292 Posts
first try of getting a pic of my boris on here lol

1 - 20 of 71 Posts