21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
wow it works thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
tried following your instructions but the website would not accept any user name i typed and it threw out all the different passwords i tried as well. I ended up going round and round in circles. where did I go wrong?

I really need to post a certain picture on here too.

·
Registered
372 Posts
uploaded the photo onto the photobucket but when i try and get it on to RFUK i still get the red X. i can not get the hang of this URL thing.

·
Registered
766 Posts
uploaded the photo onto the photobucket but when i try and get it on to RFUK i still get the red X. i can not get the hang of this URL thing.
You need to copy and paste the code circled in red here:

Once you've uploaded the picture, hover the mouse over it, or click on the picture and it will come up.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Very handy for us novices of the site

·
Registered
61 Posts
pine snake sore nose...

anyway ...back to my original post....lol
can any of you out there give me advice for my poor pine snake ?
the top of his nose looks really dry and sore ?

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'm having zero luck! Shame, because Flickr apparently has the best quality photos. Bugger.
Flickr:

choose your photo. Click 'share' above your chosen pic. Click on 'grab the html/bb code'. Click the bb radio button and choose the pic size. Copy the text and paste it as normal into your thread reply. You can leave it as is, with hyperlinks to your account showing, or to just show the picture, delete the code you just pasted except for the image tags part. Job done. :2thumb:

21 - 40 of 71 Posts