I wish I was seeing what you're seeing! I don't see any of that on Photobucket and I have tried and failed repeatedly to post photos and I can't get my signature to show, even after reducing the size down to almost nothing. I'm pretty new to forums so I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong or why I'm not seeing what is in your screen shots. But it's driving me nuts as I wanted a nice signature and I wanted to be able to post photos. I think it's just me being a bit thick, I'm sure of it. Old school photography is a doddle and I have a degree! :blush:As there are plenty of people asking all the time I thought i would spread the word : victory: (if it seems very simple, i made it that way for a reason - its not condescending)
1. Sign up for a free account at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (takes moments)
2. Once the account is open if your not already there, you need to go to your album. This is done by clicking on 'My Album'.
3. On the right will be an 'upload' area. Click Browse.
4. Find the image on your computer you wish to upload and click 'open'
5. Once the image has uploaded it is now in your online album. You should see it beneath the upload area. Underneath the image are 4 links.
To post the picture in a thread select and copy (ctrl + v or right click & copy) the bottom one labeled 'IMG code'
6. Paste the copied URL into the post that you wish to make. It should look like the one below.
7. Press Submit and your done.
Now approved so they should be showing :welcome:I'm hoping someone can help me...please!!
I did a post yesterday with added photos through photobucket, clicked submit and it said it had to be checked by *****istration.
Is that because I'm a newbie in here or will it be because I did something wrong??
I'm hoping it's just because I'm a newbie and that I will get to see my post very soon...I was sharing some photo's of my cornsnake!!