Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried loads of times to quote what another member has said and it doesn't work the way it does for everyone else. I do get 2 quote signs, 1 at the begining of the quote and 1 at the end. But everyone else seems to get the quote in a different colour on their post, and it tells you who they have quoted. Can someone please tell me how to do this.

Please bare in mind that I'm a natural blonde and do them days, lol

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PendleHog said:
All you need to do is click "quote" above the post you want to quote and it should come up in a reply box.
Just thought I would test it, but I tried this and it didn't come up the way everyone elses does.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, what da ya know, it worked. I don't get it as I've tried this before and it didn't work. I guess my blonde really is showing through, lol

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Incubuss said:
I have tried loads of times to quote what another member has said and it doesn't work the way it does for everyone else. I do get 2 quote signs, 1 at the begining of the quote and 1 at the end. But everyone else seems to get the quote in a different colour on their post, and it tells you who they have quoted. Can someone please tell me how to do this.

Please bare in mind that I'm a natural blonde and do them days, lol
how else can it come up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts