Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I'm just not getting on with my Savage, going to focus on getting a Hyper, and some really good servos on my Hong Nor, so decided to sell it on, it runs absolutely perfect, the only thing that needs doing is the spur gear needs changing, which I will supply a brand new one, it also has a brand new os.8 glow plug in it.
Also theres option of 2 extra body shells, and 4 sets of wheels/tyres. (original bodyshell has a few holes in back, just due to not being able to line the body mounts up, and Defender shell isn't in great shape, got a few cracks etc...Other Savage shell is in brand new condition)
Comes with a fully working 2.4Ghz controller.
Feel free to PM me if I missed anything out, or theres anything else you'd like to know/more detailed pictures.
Truck rtr - £200ono.
2 extra bodies and wheels - £130ono.
All together £300ono.
There is also a few bits and pieces, along with an alloy exhaust...

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spur gear is now fit, and properly meshed, also just had a new Savox steering servo fitted today.
The radio gear has been fully set to get the maximum speed and acceleration as it was only set at 71% (ooops :whistling2:)
Very tempted to just keep it now, but will sell for the right money :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had the truck out today for a run around, running absolutely spot on, the engine is sweet, servos running very good and all is well :)
Open to offers :2thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.