Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went away on hliday for 2 weeks an just emptied a box of crickets into my viv while my Leos were at the pet shop for 2 weeks - I come back and BY GOD THEY MAHOOOOOSIVE never seen crickets so big - theres 1 that I think is the king of the viv atleast while I was abscent anyway and he had an army of little crickets on the sand an like soldiers around where he was.

It was scary - then I brought my leos home an my big mean male chomped on the king while my small female ate all the babys now theres none in there.

Just thought id express lol

Jus curious as how they got so big

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How come the pet shop wasnt feeding your leos for you while they stayed at the shop?
?? They did - I got my leos back and they were bigger than they were nice fat tails an broader - what m saying is when I put my leos in the tank they ate the remaining crickets that where in there not all but the majority

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
ah right sorry, i read your post wrong. I thought you meant you emptied the crickets into the viv at the pet shop with the leos and not the empty viv at home lol.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah right sorry, i read your post wrong. I thought you meant you emptied the crickets into the viv at the pet shop with the leos and not the empty viv at home lol.
Lol no I just emptied them in the viv whilst away save them all dieing in the cricket tub! and they just grew so big I was amazed cleaned out there tank last night as there both moving to there new 4ft viv on thursday to make way for new male who will be going in his own viv!

Cant wait :D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Iv had a few monster 1s!do ny o ur crix eva grow mad wings?iv got a few at mo that iv had 4 a while n theyv grown wings that look like 2 big points stickin out behind em!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I went away on hliday for 2 weeks an just emptied a box of crickets into my viv while my Leos were at the pet shop for 2 weeks - I come back and BY GOD THEY MAHOOOOOSIVE never seen crickets so big - theres 1 that I think is the king of the viv atleast while I was abscent anyway and he had an army of little crickets on the sand an like soldiers around where he was.

It was scary - then I brought my leos home an my big mean male chomped on the king while my small female ate all the babys now theres none in there.

Just thought id express lol

Jus curious as how they got so big
Everytime I buy a tub of crickets, there's always a "king" in with the babies! He never shuts up - always shouting orders at his army of little soldiers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts