Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title says i have a hybrid corn cross rat female looks like anery corn she is lovely snake and sheds fine loves been out and handled been handled by young kids soz no pics but can send them via e mail snake only no set up wanting £35 for quick sale pick up only from halifax or could meet at halifax train station if that helps cheers

·
Banned
5,384 Posts
as title says i have a hybrid corn cross rat female looks like anery corn she is lovely snake and sheds fine loves been out and handled been handled by young kids soz no pics but can send them via e mail snake only no set up wanting £35 for quick sale pick up only from halifax or could meet at halifax train station if that helps cheers
Is this a different one to this one?
http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/snake-classifieds/453360-hybrid-anery-corn-cross-rat-2.html

Can I have a picture please?
You have my email address.
Cheers.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi mate no its the same one they have brought her back saying they cant have her cos of the landlord and i seem to have lost your e mail address mate sorry if you pm it me i will gladly send you some pics mind you i dont have a dig cam so they are off my phonehttp://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx62/martinblackburn/DSC00010.jpg

·
Banned
5,384 Posts
Wasn't she up for £30 on the last thread?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just found last post and sorry ferret your right she was up for 30 pound so will take 30 pound on her and thats a bargain as she is silly tame

1 - 20 of 20 Posts