Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an unforseen change in circumstances I have to seriously thin out my collection. So the following are up for sale...

Late ’07 male amel motley stripe. Well grown on. Gorgeous colours and really nice unusual ‘flame’-type motley pattern. Diffusion-type pattern on head may indicate possible het for bloodred? Sheds intact, feeds great on 1 small/medium mouse per week. Will breed next season. £70

Late ’07 male hypo lavender (Cottoncandy). Well grown on. Stunning snake, vivid colours, pics don’t do him justice at all. Sheds intact, feeds great on 1 small/medium mouse per week. Has very slight, almost invisible dorsal kink midway down his spine as a result of disturbance during incubation. This is NOT GENETIC and has no negative implications for his potential as a breeder. Ready to breed next season. £80

Early ’08 male granite (Bloodred Anery). Good size for his age. Beautiful colours with plenty of red/purple highlights. Sheds intact, feeds great on 2 fluffs/1 small mouse per week. (Please excuse wonky bottom jaw in 1st pic, he’d just eaten and hadn’t put his jaw back in yet!) £80 or £110 with small Exo-Terra cube.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
’06 female caramel. One of the best caramels you’re likely to find. Outstanding rich gold base colour and saddles. Bred from Terry Thatcher lines. Small for her age but produces good healthy clutches no problem. Sheds intact, eats fine on 1 or 2 large mice per week. May be gravid by strawberry snow male to produce classics het butter and anery. £100 - Serious enquiries only on this girl please!

Early ’08 pastel motley male. Slow starter but feeds like a pig now on fluffs/small mice/anything you throw at him! Lovely fawny/peachy colours – would make a super breeder. Sheds intact, fine to handle. £60

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

’06 female pastel ghost vanishing stripe. Truly exceptional snake, stunning pale silvery-pink base colour with fading fawn coloured stripes and head markings. Lovely sweet nature – excellent to handle. Feeds like a pig on large mice/rat weaners, sheds intact every time. May be gravid by strawberry snow male to produce anerys het amel, hypo and stripe. Very reluctant to let this girl go but will sell to right home.
£250 no offers – serious enquiries only please!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Late ’07 male apricot pueblan milksnake. Nice markings, eats like a pig on small/medium mice. Sheds intact. Very scatty – needs handling. Is in shed in this pic. £50

’05 male sand boa, approx. 10 inches in length, big chunky boy. Proven breeder but not by us. Sheds intact, feeds fine on 1 medium mouse per week. Lovely temperament. MUST GO SOON - £5O ONO.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All these snakes are sold with a reciept/livestock guarantee and feeding records.

All snakes are to be collected from Gloucester - I don't drive so please don't ask for delivery unless its Rep Taxi and arranged and paid for by you.

Please call or text 07835800452 for more info. My internet access is limited so there may be a delay in answers to PMs.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
All these snakes are sold with a reciept/livestock guarantee and feeding records.

All snakes are to be collected from Gloucester - I don't drive so please don't ask for delivery unless its Rep Taxi and arranged and paid for by you.

Please call or text 07835800452 for more info. My internet access is limited so there may be a delay in answers to PMs.

Sorry, sent a PM before seeing the bit about phoning, but hoping as you`re still online you`ll get it.: victory:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ouch, an 06 that produces good clutches and is gravid again? how many clutches can she have had?, in theory, if she was power fed in 2 years THUS would be her first..

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ouch, an 06 that produces good clutches and is gravid again? how many clutches can she have had?, in theory, if she was power fed in 2 years THUS would be her first..
She is a very early '06 that produced a clutch very late in '07 (an accident due to a mis-sexing of what was supposed to have been another female). She handled it well and produced 10 healthy eggs. Regained weight and condition no problem without being power fed.

She has been with the male strawberry snow for about a month now, hence the *may* be gravid, although he seems to be more interested in his long-term friend the other snow at the moment.

I do not power-feed or overbreed my snakes.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
I'll take the Lavender please.pm'd you.
Pete
dude you pmd me.. i now see where you got it from lol.
didnt think i had any for sale.

·
Registered
490 Posts
i may be able to help you with either the first or second corns but later in the week as i have exams atm! but BUMP THIS ANY WAY AS THESE CORNS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hypo Lav is still available.

Amel Mot/Stripe may be on hold - pending confirmation.

Pastel Ghost Vanishing Stripe still available.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump Bump - Now Reduced - Quick Sale Needed

Many of the snakes in this thread now reduced - I need these gone asap.

Prices now;

Amel Mot/Stripe - £50 ono
Hypo Lav - £70
Pastel Motley - £50
Sand Boa - £30

Please call or text 07835800452 for more info - I can't guarantee quick replies to PMs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts