Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
ooo lordy lol
As far as I know, not very far lol, they havent been done as yet, probably totally wrong though.
Ive heard plans to do a lava opal, in a sense a hypo opal
but with regard to hypo A x opal, no idea lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
they have been produced, and look no different to opals what so ever mate.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
they have been produced, and look no different to opals what so ever mate.
knew some know it all would come in lol :p
cheers for today nige, you were very patient and understanding with me, owe you a pint or 6 sometime lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
knew some know it all would come in lol :p
cheers for today nige, you were very patient and understanding with me, owe you a pint or 6 sometime lol
well at 2 quid a pint, you owe me 20 lol..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ive seen a few pics of US corns that are POSSIBLE homo hypo as well as opal, but everyone seems to think its too hard to tell, as amel usually masks hypo
little story for you...
over the last 2 years i have bred an amel motley het anery, to a hypo lav het anery..
as the babies get to about a year, they have all changed, and the anery i had on the table today is almost certainly a ghost... all the normals are almost certainly hypo, as you will see if you make it down..
so basically, that means my amel motley, was a hypo amel motley more than likely.. bummer eh as she was sent to ireland.. for a cheap price too i seem to remember lol
anyway, the hypo (if it was) had no effect visually on the amel

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
ahh but.. look at the effect hypo has on a snow.. turning it into a coral snow..

if you have anery in the mix too.. will that make a difference maybe? so hypo snopal i guess it would make it..

i have the chance of a one of them in stripe.. ok, so its only about a 0.62% chance in a clutch, but hey you never know lol..

i bred my snow stripe female, to my hypo lav male, and kept 2.1.. classic quin het hypo lav amel anery stripe.. i have also then bought in 0.1 classic het lav amel anery stripe and 0.1 anery het amel lav stripe..

they should be fun to play with in a few years *grins*

N

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh but.. look at the effect hypo has on a snow.. turning it into a coral snow..

if you have anery in the mix too.. will that make a difference maybe? so hypo snopal i guess it would make it..
thats what I thought - maybe a neon orange and lilac? :grin1:
...and the males 50% het anery, and i think the female is too :eek:oo:

I'm playing the hets game too, so I can expect allsorts :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have snopal, and they look no different at the moment to snows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts