Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is joe and i love exotic pets, if you have any unwanted exotic pets or any exotic pets that you are unable to look after anymore email me kk bi for now.

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Should posts like this even be allowed?? They have always irritated me... Come across as somebody who doesn't have the money to go out and buy the animal themselves, so beg for free to good home ones.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Should posts like this even be allowed?? They have always irritated me... Come across as somebody who doesn't have the money to go out and buy the animal themselves, so beg for free to good home ones.
A first post to a forum would have been saying hi in the introduction section (Is that still there actually?) wouldn't you say?

I agree it bugs the hell out of me when people new come on to the forum just looking to get free reps and arachnids. Everyone would love to take in any unwanted reptiles but that's not the real world. Anyone who no longer can keep an exotic would sensibly take it to reptile rehoming not too scabby freeloaders

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Agreed - these sort of threads really irritate me... about time we just started getting the thread locked and closed as soon as they're noticed...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hmmmm, I think most people on here could quite easily rehome a rep or invert with someone they know off of here. I don't think you'll get any takers, especially seeing as this is your first post. An introduction and some participation would go a long way, people won't hand over a rep or invert to just anyone even if they are in a position where it cannot be kept.

:welcome:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree... ban him and delete his post I say..... where's my pitch fork and flaming torch..... get the rest of the villagers, there's going to be a burning.... mwuhahahaaa!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.