Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tryed and tryed to find a "baby female tiger retic" that has nice colours, and not brown!!!, all the pics i have been showed from the breeders are just brown ones.

I have been looking for a long time now and didnt think it would be so hard to find one. :bash:

Please if you know any breeders or any babys that are hanging around please tell me.

Thanks Shaun.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not much tho, i have seen nice babys and just brown ones.

like this one has no white on the sides, and brown.

I love this one.

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
I can see white patches on the first one!

It's a highly variable morph and you'd be surprised the differences between hatchling and one that's grown on.

I know what you mean though. It's what stopped me getting one and a Nintendo Wii instead! lol

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is white on it "stripes", i ment coming up from the belly scales. : victory:

Its just so hard to buy one, i have send out like 1,000 emails and nothing. :x

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
There is a bit of that too.

I do know how frustrating it can be and I'll still keep an eye out for you.

Maybe it's worth asking Henry to get some pics of a few for you to choose from rather than just the one stock pic? Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean other than tigers? It would be nice to see some others, but tigers are my fav. : victory:

Thanks Shaun.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
Tigers brigten up with age, it is a variable morph but things like the white on the sides only really come with age as that particular part of the pattern of the snake widens.

Also note it's pretty much the wrong time of year...give it until the CB08 snakes start to appear, you'll get a better price and choice.

If you're serious, PM me your budget as I do know of a few knocking about.

Mason

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been talking to him for a long time, any where else i can go. :neutral:

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Do you mean other than tigers? It would be nice to see some others, but tigers are my fav. : victory:

Thanks Shaun.
No I meant pics of other tigers he has rather than just a pic of one. Seriously though all the colouration comes with age so I wouldn't worry too much about the baby being a bit brown.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
albino tigers are nice:D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok cheers, i have sent bob a email asking if he has any other baby retics for sale and see what he pulls up for me. :razz:

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
Might be worth asking Darren at Crystal palace reptiles what he can get hold of also as he sometimes has some NERD stuff in.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts