Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i picked up my first snake. it has taken months and months of trying to convince my wife as she doesnt like them. i am now the proud owner of a little girl royal. she is a little darling.:love: i think i will leave it a few months before i try for my next, which should be quite easy as if there is one snake in the house whats a few more. lol
thanks for reading as i am so happy that i just had to tell people :)

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Good for you! I'm still in the rpoces sof perusidng my dad, bit its not much longer now!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep With It Its Well Worth It. I Think The Wait Has Made It Extra Special Now I Finally Have One.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yesterday i picked up my first snake. it has taken months and months of trying to convince my wife as she doesnt like them.
Well done mate, You'll find that the missus will start getting curious, then one day she ask to hold it. Before you know it she love it.

Either that or she'll hate it and then divorce you as your collection takes over the house. It's very difficult to stop at 1 snake.

Women don't like it when the house gets so full of snakes that you need to keep some in the bedroom!

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Ehem? Women eh? Tis the other way round in this household! He can sleep elsewhere if he doesn't like it! Hmph :lol:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
where did you get it?

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
It never ends with one. Resistance is futile, you're wife is just as well letting you have as many as you want :D

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
I remeber the first time i held a corn, and thats what sprus me on to keep trying!

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I'll re-phrase that (sorry Scarlettvegetable)
I meant the non snake loving member of the household.
Haha - yes that's right - in our case it's my hubby - we share our bedroom (and sometimes our bed) with a cuddly boa. :lol2:

Well done on your first snakey acquisition - hopefully there will be many more to come!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.