Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

After many months of reading this forum and caresheets on bearded dragons i finally decided to take the plunge 5 weeks ago.

I would firstly like to thank those that responded to my previous posts on asking questions about reptiles and also those that responded to me via email about questions i had also.

I would honestly recommend to anybody to read this forum if they think about going into reptile keeping purely as you learn more from reading threads here than you do reading caresheets (not that im not saying they arent needed as they are as a general guideline and idea).

So i would like to introduce you to my baby a 19 week old today!! Hypo red bearded dragon. B.D Puff 'n' stuff to give him/her its full title but Little Puff for short :flrt:

As i said i bought him 5 weeks ago and as you all can probably imagine as you have all been there in the past for the first few weeks my heart was in my throat incase anything should have happened to the poor little guy/girl.

Well without any further delay, here her/she is.

Warning he/she is a right little poser! the second the first camera flash goes off he/she is right at the front of the glass dancing away!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Nice looking dragon mate, congrats

If there is anything you need to know just ask, we will help in any way we can and everyone on here will give you all the advice you need

Cheers

NOTTINGHAM DRAGONS

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
aww very cute congrats!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Great pics and welcome to lizard keeping. I agree that it won't stop at 1, i got my first lizard last march and had another 2 by the end of last july.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
welcome to the addictive world of reptiles it starts with one, then comes the plans for an extension lol, he lovely by the way :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Great looking dragon and a proper poser as you said. Lovely photos too, such a proud little thing!

Welcome to the slippery slope of rep ownership. I always said I would only have a crestie and my cat. Now I have a crestie, a corn snake, a royal python, a bibron, a tarentola. Plus my house mate has a hamster, a boa, a grown on corn and the two little ones she picked up last night! Happy herping house.

Next is going to be a madagascan day gecko, another royal or 10, I mean two honest and a beardie I think :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
NICE DRAGON :D welcome to the world of reptiles im gettign a dragon in a few days they are so addictive im new to reptles but ive just sold my XBOX 360 and any more things i have to buy more reptiles! :mf_dribble:I have a ball python that i got a few weeks ago and now im already craving for a new reptile. When im older and have my own house (15 atm) going to have many rooms just for reptiles haha CANT wait :lol2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts