Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok no1 knows this as I was deeply upset, as some of you no my friend collected a female chinese cave gecko for me just before xmas....well the day b4 new yeay, she somehow managed to open here viv, and go for a walk, well, we turned the living room upside down as all dors were shut, my biggest worry was the fact Spirit also sleeps in the sitting room to so may have got her, well after a cpl of days I gave up and resigned to the fact she was gone, well last nite rob calls me downstairs saying Nat, Nat come quic...and they clear as day strolling along the floor is my cave gecko girlie!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
aww, bless! congrats on finding her! have to feed her up and weld her viv shut :D this time.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awww Hunny Thank god shes ok! You were so lucky! Makes you wonder were she was hiding? She might have had a really exicting adventure and decided she had enough and gave herself up, lol, either that or she was starving!

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Congrats.. what a relief. I lost a snake once and found him 3 months later - they managed to hide in the strangest places, he was living wrapped around the piping underneath my bath - if i hadn't had a leak and taken off the panelling i'd never have found him, gave me the shock of my life.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Yet more proof that our lizards are much more hardy than what we give them credit for!

Good job on finding her Nat!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welshgaz said:
Yet more proof that our lizards are much more hardy than what we give them credit for!

Good job on finding her Nat!
your right there lol....I was devastated so am absolutely chuffed to pieces now :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Glad to see she is back in the tank, I'd be gutted too, lol. I was thinking, its a shame she cant tell you where she's been and what she was up to for all that time, :D .

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welshgaz said:
Could look for little turds to see where shes been!?
lol well we have been looking and thats the baffling part...there arent many hidey places since we decorated and i cant find none!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Nat said:
welshgaz said:
Could look for little turds to see where shes been!?
lol well we have been looking and thats the baffling part...there arent many hidey places since we decorated and i cant find none!! :shock:
Maybe she holds it well then! :lol:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pixie_bex said:
Oh Nat thats great that you have found her hun!!

Does she seem ok??
lol she was very thirsty and h as lost some wieght but she still seems healthy which is fab :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
congrats on finding her
i remember when my corn escaped turned my room upside down for her, next day i found her in a plastic bag filled with old aquarium stuff :lol:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Glad you managed to find her ok :lol:

·
Registered
475 Posts
1 of my female leos had escaped from her tub last night! We have a cat so was frantically looking for her. I've got a big hide in my room that was in a viv but is now surplus, and after looking under my bed and in all the warm nook and crannies, I looked in the hide and there she was! :lol: She had only been gone a maximum of 18 hours so not long at all. She was cold and very skitty though. At least she's back in the warmth of her tub. Cheeky minx. She's my best morph as well! I was very lucky I think :)

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kerry1 said:
1 of my female leos had escaped from her tub last night! We have a cat so was frantically looking for her. I've got a big hide in my room that was in a viv but is now surplus, and after looking under my bed and in all the warm nook and crannies, I looked in the hide and there she was! :lol: She had only been gone a maximum of 18 hours so not long at all. She was cold and very skitty though. At least she's back in the warmth of her tub. Cheeky minx. She's my best morph as well! I was very lucky I think :)
Lol...I no how that feels....I had a high yellow carrot tail ysr ago and he was a "major" carrot tail and out off al my morphs was by fair the most expensive and he sumhow got out...we found him asleep under the sofa lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts