Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have just got back from collecting my Dumerils Boa from Secuner. She is the dum with a little problem. Her tongue is damaged. May have been from some smart-arse trying to grab it, but anyway, it doesnt work.
The trains have mucked us around, yet we worked round that and still met up! I would just like to say a big thanks to Secuner, as it was you who did all the running around, and i would like to say how happy i am :mf_dribble: And that you will be left excelent feedback!

Anyway, i just saw her yawn :flrt: I will get pics up shortly. I have called her storm, but i dont know why as she is an absolute angel :no1:

Thanks

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
YAY exciting stuff...i'm gettin my Crawl tonight and so chuffed. Enjoy your snake!!!:2thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just uploading pics now.

Pauline, we think someone grabbed her tongue as she flinches and 'runs' away if you go near her face

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Poor little love. Thats so cruel. Hope you enjoy keeping her! Where are you with your pics??? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry i had gone out lol. The last one is uploading now. I had set 107 pics to upload, so thats why so long

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, i hope that eventually, she will trust me 100% near her face. Also, i hope her tongues fixes itself.

GO TO PICCY GALLERY FOR PICS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts