Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 2 leopard geckos Yesterday there settling in great!!!! they are both females around 5-6 months old im keeping them on sand and the temps are 81 on the cool side and 88 on the hot on the day and 70-75on the night they had a poo it looks healthy and they both have realy fat tails. they are very very yellow! with only a few dark spots i have a question though i fed them last night but they dint eat them while i was there and when i went bak they was gone...proof they have eaten them but can you tell me a good time to feed them yesterday i fed them 1hour before the nightlight came on
thx everyone
:p :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
just feed them at night, if u feed them at same time at night they'll get into a routine. dont worry about them not eating in front of u either, they'll be just settling in, sometimes they dont eat at all on the first week!

welldone!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx verymuch for ur reply they are much more active today they ate 5 crikseach it doesnt sound alot but .......thts normal seen as i only just got them :D :D

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im keeping them both together and they seem fine :pone is very yellow with barely any spots and gree on top of its head any ideas what morph or just normal?
thx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i dont really know about morphs, i only have 1 leo myself and she's enough of a pain :p

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kk does anyone know wat she could be i hense 'green markins on the top of her head and an almost complete yellow body with hardly and spots

1 - 6 of 6 Posts